Accounts Receivable and Billing Position
Must have experience in accounts receivable with a working knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
• Skilled in computerized business systems.
• Experience with Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Two years minimum of accounting education or experience.
• Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Full time, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package, with health, vacation/holiday and 401K programs.
Qualified applicants may submit resumes to:
E-mail: [email protected]
206 S. Main St. – P.O. Box 188, Milford, IN 46542