Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:57 a.m. Friday, June 14, 1800 block Nye St., Warsaw. Christopher M. Slone reported a hit-and-run vehicle accident.
- 1:43 p.m. Thursday, June 13, 100 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of a found moped.
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 700 block South CR 450E, Pierceton. Officers investigated a report of a family dispute.
- 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 7100 block South CR 400W, Claypool. Jeremiah L. Wallen reported a scam.
- 7 a.m. Sunday, June 9, 5700 block East CR 1400N, Syracuse. Maxwelton Golf Course reported damage to a green.