Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 10:10 a.m. Tuesday, June 11, Daniel Richcreek, North CR 200E, Leesburg, reported an apparent case of fraud through Ebay involving gift cards worth $1,800.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:43 a.m. Thursday, June 13, 200 block Pontiac Street, Rochester. A homeowner reported someone was seen getting into her vehicle and they chased him down the street, the suspect has been tackled at this time.
- 1:40 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 800 block Fortna Drive, Rochester. Stacks of wood were reported stolen out of a front yard.
- 1:21 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 200 block East CR 300S, Rochester. A lost wallet was reported.
- 1:32 a.m. Wednesday, June 12, 13th and Franklin Street, Rochester. Police were notified of juveniles running through the area throwing toilet paper.
- 9:55 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 9400 block West CR 525N, Rochester. A homeowner called upset regarding incidences with his animals that has occurred in the past and currently. He inquired what types of animals animal controls are responsible for and how he can protect his property.
- 7:42 p.m. Tuesday, June 11, 2600 block South CR 500E, Rochester. A female reported a violation of a protective order.
- 7:30 p.m. Monday, June 10, 5300 block West CR 250N, Rochester. Multiple vehicles reported to have scratches on them that were not noticed before.
- 4:43 p.m. Monday, June 10, 9400 block Washington Street, Rochester. A report of tools stolen was made.
- 1:55 a.m. Monday, June 10, 100 block West 12th Street, Rochester. A resident reported someone threw a brick through a window.
- 11:27 a.m. Sunday, June 9, CR 200E and SR 110. Police were notified of a herd of cattle herding east down SR 110.
- 9:47 p.m. Sunday, June 9, 5300 block West CR 250N, Rochester. Police were notified of a person being harassed.
- 6:12 p.m. Sunday, June 9, 7100 block East CR 250S, Akron. A homeowner reported a bullet hole in a building.
- 11:49 p.m. Friday, June 7, 4800 block West CR 600N, Rochester. Police were notified of a violation of a restraining order.
- 6:29 p.m. Friday, June 7, 3700 block Strawberry Lane, Rochester. A homeowner reported the house was broken into and things have been taken.
Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:42 a.m. Monday, June 10, 300 block North Main Street. Police were called to investigate a suspicious vehicle at a business, but had left. The vehicle was located behind the Bourbon library. The driver, Chelsea J. Reason, Elkhart was found to be in possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, possession of syringes and possession of paraphernalia. She was taken to the Marshall County Jail and booked. She was given a cash bond of $3,000 and a court date of July 16.