Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:32 p.m. Sunday, June 9, 600 block South Buffalo St., Warsaw. Good To Go reported criminal trespass.
- 8:29 p.m. Sunday, June 9, 6200 block East CR 400S, Pierceton. Virgil R. Hale reported the theft of medication. Value: $150.
- 3:39 p.m. Sunday, June 9, 100 block US 30 and North CR 350W, Warsaw. Joel M. Shepherd reported a minor non-traffic property damage vehicle accident.
- 3:53 a.m. Saturday, June 8, 200 block EMS D13 Lane, Syracuse. Craig A. Morris reported residential entry.
- 10:04 p.m. Friday, June 7, 100 block West Broadway St., Etna Green. Officers investigated a report of a domestic disturbance.
- 3:05 a.m. Wednesday, June 5, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:32 a.m. Saturday, June 8, 400 block West Catherine St., Milford. Officers investigated a report of an animal complaint.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:22 a.m. Monday, June 10, 300 block North Indiana St. and East Canal Street, Warsaw. The Warsaw Parks Department located two bicycles and turned them in to the police department.
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, June 5, 7800 block West Lovetts Lane, Warsaw. The police department assisted another agency.