WARSAW — McAlister’s Deli of Warsaw has named Warsaw Parks & Recreation Department their Community Partner for the 2019 season. What does that mean? It means the Warsaw Parks Department could be the recipient of up to $10,000 to be used to better our parks.
How can you help?
- Drink more tea. Each McAlister’s Famous Tea you purchase counts as a vote for that restaurant.
- Vote at https://www.mcalistersdeli.com/freeteaday. Just a quick click will help your restaurant find its way to the leaderboard. Vote once per day.
There are over 450 neighborhood restaurants, each with their own story to tell. This summer, each restaurant will choose a local cause to compete for in the Tea Town Showdown. The champion will not only win bragging rights but also $10,000 toward the local partner that’s near and dear to the community.
After Free Tea Day on July 18, there will be one restaurant crowned Tea Town Showdown Champion. They will win a community celebration, a Tea Town Showdown trophy and grand prize gift for their local partner, Warsaw Parks & Recreation Department
- Grand prize: $10,000 for local community partner
- Second place: $5,000 for local community partner
- Third place: $2,500 for local community partner