Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:26 a.m. Friday, May 31, 6300 block North CR 1000W, Rochester. A harassment report was filed.
- 9:29 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 1100 block Main Street, Rochester. Police received a report of harassment.
- 9:22 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 6200 block North Old US 31, Rochester. Police were notified of cattle out in the road.
- 3:11 p.m. Thursday, May 30, CR 100N and R 200W. County highway officials were notified after someone spray painted obscene working and photos in the middle of the intersection.
- 12:19 p.m. Thursday, May 30, Rochester. Police were notified of an identification card and bank cards were found in a parking lot.