Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:48 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 300 block Huntington Street, Syracuse. Meg Kauffman reported fraud.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:09 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 100 block Canal Street, Warsaw. Battery was reported.
- 2:22 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 2500 block Center Street, Warsaw. A suitcase containing personal property was found.
- 10:54 a.m. Tuesday, May 28, 100 block North Lake Street, Warsaw. Identity documents were found.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:45 a.m. Thursday, May 30. Big Hills Road and Big Hills Drive, Rochester. A man reported he was assaulted.
- 12:5 a.m. Thursday, May 30. 300 block West Sixth Street, Rochester. Juveniles were reported pounding on doors.
- 11:33 p.m. Wednesday, May 29, 200 block East Eighth Street, Rochester. An officer reported witnessing someone hitting the sign outside the sheriff’s department.
- 8:18 p.m. Wednesday, May 29, Fourth Street and Erie Avenue, Rochester. A caller reported it is believed there is a body lying face down behind a building. The person was intoxicated.
- 3 p.m. Wednesday, May 29, 900 block Franklin Street. Rochester. Police were notified of harassment and threats.