Elwood Staffing is currently hiring for Die Cast Operators
Pay: 17.00 – $18.00
Want to work for an established company as a Die Cast Operator who appreciates their employees and wants to make sure that wage per hour represents that? They also pay double time on Sunday when they work it. Want to have benefits once hired on day one? They offer Vision, Dental, Medical, 401(k) and after 30 days Quarterly Gain Share on day one of being hired on by company. There are lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This company is a global innovative solutions provider who designs and manufactures products in the automotive and heavy truck industry.
Die Cast Operator Details:
- 2nd shift- 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM- $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- 3rd shift- 10:30 PM – 6:30 AM- $17.00/hr + $1.00/hr shift premium. =$18.00/hr
- Could work on parts that weight up to 40 lbs. and will be lifted 5X a minute
- Apply die lubricants and remove casting from tools
- Operate cell equipment to include die cast machines, trim presses, automatic sprayers, extraction equipment, hoists, holding furnaces, tip lubricators, hot oil units, metal loading equipment, robotics and automated equipment.
- Perform basic PM and repairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs during entire when needed.
- Must be mechanically inclined with the ability to perform basic machine PMs and troubleshoot basic issues
- Fast pace and hot work environment
- No smoking on property
Die Cast Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required and we need to make a copy of it.
- Must have a solid work history
- Must be able to stand and entire shift, bend, stoop, twist and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Must have good attendance
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Pre-employment drug screen, physical, and criminal background check are required as a condition of employment*
- Steel toe shoes or steel toe boots are required
- Must have recent industrial experience
- Must be able to work in heat
How To Apply for Die Cast:
Visit, email, call or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com Shelly McDonald 3570 Commerce Road Warsaw, IN 46580 574-269-5599 [email protected] Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.