Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:07 p.m. Monday, May 27, a report of battery was investigated in the 5700 block of South East Channel Road, Warsaw. Hunter Plickerd made the report.
- 3:20 p.m. Monday, May 27, a report of a theft of recording equipment was reported by a representative of the Clunette United Methodist Church, 4200 block of West CR 600N, Leesburg. Property valued at $1,050. Michael Beezley made the report.
- 6:06 p.m. Friday, May 24, a report of burglary involving a summer home in the 9300 block of East Koher Road, Syracuse. Items included a watercraft, electronics and household items with a total value of $970. Daniel Leffers made the report.
- 2:25 a.m. Saturday, May 25, a report of a theft of a wallet from a vehicle was investigated. Ian Michael Holloway reported the theft occurred at LSC Communications, Warsaw.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:54 a.m. Tuesday, May 28, a report of theft from a vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Items included a purse or wallet and credit cards. James Leonard Johnson filed the report.
- 10:44 a.m. Tuesday, May 28, a report of theft from a vehicle was reported in the 800 block of East Main Street, Warsaw. Hayley Cooper told police credit cards were taken.