Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 12:06 a.m. Sunday, May 26, 12000 block North Sir Gallahad Place, Cromwell. Thomas P. Jones reported the theft of a motorcycle. Value: $2,500.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:43 p.m. Saturday, May 25, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $67.41.
- 11:34 a.m. Saturday, May 25, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Curt R. Singrey reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 10:36 a.m. Saturday, May 25, 100 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Scott R. Cooksey and Joshua E. Long reported the theft of a chainsaw from a vehicle. Value: $500.
- 7:10 a.m. Saturday, May 25, 1500 block Country Club Drive East, Warsaw. Jeremiah P. Stage reported a passing motor vehicle that damaged three mailboxes and left the scene.
- 6:01 p.m. Friday, May 24, 200 block North Parker Street, Warsaw. A traffic stop occurred.