Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:57 p.m. Friday, May 24, 2600 block of South Country Club Road, Warsaw. Pontoon Restoration Company reported that a boat belonging to a customer was damaged during the storms.
- 4:31 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, 9200 block of North SR 19, Etna Green. Janet Collins reported theft from her residence by a cat sitter. Taken was a handgun, cash and other various items. Value: $6,600.
- 5:12 p.m. Sunday, May 19, 8500 block of North CR 800W, Etna Green. Mary Sparks reported a burglary. Stolen was $1,400 in cash.
- 10:32 p.m. Thursday, May 23, 100 block of EMS T13D Lane, Leesburg. Adam Wallace reported the theft of camping/hunting/fishing supplies. Value: $1,600.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- Midnight Friday, May 17, 100 block of East Innovation Boulevard, Syracuse. Travel Lite RV reported the theft of computer hardware/software. Value: $2,000.