Scope of Responsibilities:
Provide hardware, software, network, and telephony problem resolution for the campus community as well as developing classroom technology solutions, managing purchases and directing student staff.
1. End user support.
2. Hardware and software problem resolution.
3. New equipment setup, installs, network and telephone moves, adds and changes.
4. Assist with data and voice network connectivity issues.
5. Purchase equipment as directed, track order status, tag for asset management and process and track returns as needed.
6. Assist in identifying and implementing the proper technical solutions for classroom instruction and insure solutions are properly installed and functional.
7. Act as a technical resource and direct student assistants including training efforts.
8. Collaborate and assist with department wide system security and software licensing activities.
9. Conduct user training consistent with departmental philosophy and goals.
10. Collaborate on daily operations with other OIT staff members and contribute to departmental long range planning efforts.
11. Perform other departmental assistance as directed by supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field or an equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training.
2. One to two years’ experience of PC hardware and software maintenance/support.
3. Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows platform and MS-Office suite.
4. Demonstrated ability to handle all communications in a professional and tactful manner. Ability to work well with end users.
5. Strong Christian faith and commitment.
1. Three to five years’ experience of PC hardware and software maintenance, support, and purchasing.
2. Working knowledge of enterprise desktop management tools.
3. Knowledge of media design concepts.
4. Experience with cloud-based environment, applications, and management tools.
Status: Full Time; Non-Exempt Posted: 5-22-19
A completed employment application, resume, 2 employment references and a spiritual life reference must be submitted in order to be considered for employment. Applications are available in the Human Resource Office or can be downloaded at http://www.grace.edu, Employment. Applications are submitted by email to [email protected].