Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 5:36 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, 2500 block East US 30, Warsaw. Marathon reported the theft of gasoline. Value: $30.82.
- 2:05 p.m. Saturday, May 18, 2500 block West CR 1200S, Silver Lake. Pearlie F. Whitaker reported the theft of a lawn mower. Value: $3,000.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, May 22, 100 block EMS W30A1 Lane, North Webster. Lynn A. Raisor and the Department of Administration reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:03 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, 500 block North Park Ave., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of an animal bite.
- 10:21 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, 800 block East Winona Ave., Warsaw. Blair E. Creamer reported fraud. Value: $42.54.
- 9:54 p.m. Tuesday, May 21, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of invasion of privacy.
- 12:35 p.m. Monday, May 20, 500 block East Market St., Warsaw. Connie A. Gasaway reported the theft of a purse.
- 8:52 p.m. Saturday, May 18, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. Walmart reported the theft of merchandise. Value: $688.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:23 a.m. Tuesday, May 21, 5700 block East CR 250S, Rochester. Police received a report of harassment.
- 3:25 a.m. Tuesday, May 21, SR 25 and CR 250S. Police located a stolen vehicle.
- 9:50 p.m. Monday, May 20, 800 block Parkway Lane, Rochester. Police were notified of an individual being threatened.
- 5:32 p.m. Monday, May 20, 700 block South CR 900E, Akron. A resident reported personal information has been stolen
- 5:24 p.m. Monday, May 20, 4600 block North SR 25, Rochester. A Jeep Cherokee was reported stolen.
- 3:07 p.m. Monday, May 20, CR 150S and SR 15. A caller reported witnessing a semi-tractor/trailer knock down a stop sign and continue on. The state highway department was contacted to put the sign back on the post.
- 11:39 a.m. Monday, May 20, CR 900E and SR 14. A state highway construction sign was hit by a semi-tractor.