INDIANA — State Rep. Dave Wolkins (R-Warsaw) recently welcomed student pages to the Statehouse.
As House pages, these students toured the governor’s office, the House and Senate chambers and the Indiana Supreme Court. They also helped staff with their daily tasks and met with Wolkins to learn more about the legislative process.
The students included:
- Madelynn Allebach, from Warsaw, attends Lakeview Middle School;
- Mason Charlton, from Leesburg, attends Warsaw Community High School;
- Lucile Grossnickle, from Warsaw, attends Lakeland Christian Academy;
- Eric Harman, from Claypool, attends Indiana Academy;
- Asia Pullin, from Warsaw, is a homeschooled student; and
- Isaiah Pullin, from Warsaw, is a homeschooled student.
“It is good to see students in Indiana interested in learning more about our state government,” Wolkins said. “I am excited to see what the future has in store for these young Hoosiers.”
Students between the ages of 13 to 18 who are interested in paging during the 2020 session can learn more at www.indianahouserepublicans.com/pageprogram. Participants receive an excused absence from school and groups can request to page together.