Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, report of yard damage in the 8900 block of North CR 300E, Milford. Jack Sausman made the report. Damage estimate was about $100.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:55 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, a generator valued at $600 was taken in the 800 block of North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Randy Woods made the report.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:11 a.m. Thursday, May 16, a report of fraud in the 1200 block of South Huntington Street, Syracuse. An employee at Wilby’s reported somebody used a counterfeit $20.
- 8:51 p.m. Friday, May 17, the theft of money in a jar was reported in the 100 block of East Main Street, Syracuse. Victoria Josefina Vazquez-Hernandez made the report. She estimated $250 was in the jar.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 a.m. Monday, May 19, 2000 block Peace Tree Village, Rochester. Employees at a business reported juveniles were causing a disturbance with motorized scooters inside the business. The juveniles had previously been made to leave, but have returned.
- 1:07 a.m. Monday, May 20, 800 block Parkway Lane, Rochester. A window to a vehicle was broken out.
- 5:41 a.m. Sunday, May 19, 1400 block Court Street, Rochester. An officer was requested to check the area as a resident was hearing a strange noice, possibly an animal in distress.
- 2:36 a.m. Sunday, May 19, 700 block Parkway Lane, Rochester. Police were notified by a resident who was hearing noises and believed someone was trying to gain entry to the residence.
- 10:50 p.m. Saturday, May 18, Clayton Street, Rochester. A resident called to report his yard was TP’d.
- 10:14 p.m. Friday, may 17, CR 450W and Olson Road, Rochester. The stop sign at the intersection was stolen.
- 8:47 p.m. Friday, May 17, South SR 19, Akron. Police were notified a pig box was stolen from the back of a truck.