Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:02 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, 4200 block South CR 700W, Mentone. Joseph Harley Yocum reported theft of firestone valued at $125.
- 5:16 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, 1000 block Chapman Lake Drive, Warsaw. Sandra L. Simon reported theft from a shed. Items taken included tools and other items valued at $291.
- 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 15, 5800 block West CR 200S, Warsaw. Teddy W. Hall reported theft from a property where a structure fire recently took place. Items taken included tools and lawn/garden equipment valued at $1,710.
- 10:24 a.m. Tuesday, May 14, 100 block West State Street, Etna Green. Rebecca S. Gardner reported theft of a television valued at $75.
- 3:13 p.m. Saturday, May 11, 3000 block East CR 1000N, Syracuse. Report of harassment from a neighbor regarding a dog in the road.
- 10:34 a.m. Saturday, May 11, 2300 block Old Road 30, Warsaw. Thomas McDairmant reported theft of items, including a scanner and handgun, valued at $2,500.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:00 a.m. Thursday, May 16, 400 block East Palm Drive, Syracuse. A hit and run accident was reported.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:27 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 2500 block Center Street, Warsaw. Frankie Vernon Winiauski Jr. reported theft of videos valued at $209.85.
- 5:03 pm. Thursday, May 16, 3100 block East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Battery incident was investigated.
- 3:37 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 800 block Winona Avenue, Warsaw. A fight was reported.
- 3:36 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Theft of consumable goods valued at $66.14 reported from Walmart.
- 2:54 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Violation of a protective order was reported.
- 9:40 a.m. Thursday, May 16, 200 block Sandpoint Drive, Warsaw. Jeffrey Stuart Cameron reported fraud.
- 10:41 p.m. Monday, May 13, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Shoplifting of miscellaneous items valued at $125.86 reported from Walmart.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:10 a.m. Friday, May 17, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Violation of a protective order was reported.
- 7:24 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 2600 block Western Drive, Winona Lake. Online scam was reported.