The following small claims have been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Lake City Animal Health and Wellness v.
Alisha Smead, Syracuse, $258.46
Anna Price, Syracuse, $258.46
- Suburban Acres v. Angela Backus, North Webster, $1,625
- Helvey & Associates v.
Tommy Beach, Nappanee, $2,210.60
Ricky Hall, Claypool, $1,653.64
Carl Jared, Warsaw, $2,280.49
Jason Kitson, Syracuse, $2,046.43
Christopher Phillips, Syracuse, $1,984.73
Jesse Rivera, Winona Lake, $3,892.46
Adam Snyder, Leesburg, $2,117.02
- Western Property Services Inc. v. Keegan Beam, Warsaw, $3,1400
- Warsaw Health System LLC v.
Ashley Castro, Warsaw, $2,032.20
Hailey Charles, Warsaw, $1,608.86
Diane Conley, Warsaw, $1,545.42
Cliffton Davis, Warsaw, $2,077.24
Trina Hatfiled, Pierceton, $1,130.29
Autumn Helbig, Warsaw, $3,370.48
Aubrey Pfister, Warsaw, $61,501.05
Holly Sautter, Leesburg, $541.38
- Dental Health PC v.
Charlie Cervantes, Leesburg, $2,155.89
Kristopher Jones, Columbia City, $1,139.43
- Westhaven Estates v. Derrick Fisher, Warsaw, $1,625
- Annie Zartman v. Terrence Gangwer, Warsaw, $3,953
- Flow-Tech Plumbing & Heating v. Amy Garcia, Warsaw, $1,625
- Douglas A. Ogden v. Alicia Lucero, Milford, $2,053.99
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v.
Haley Markley, Rochester, $1,027.31
Jennifer May, Syracuse, $1,7599.49
Tina Smith, Warsaw, $5,815
Haley Zurbuch, South Bend, $1,052.62
- Suburban Acres v. Jeremiah and Susan Nobles, Warsaw, $2,910
- 5-Star Property Management v. Mike Philpot, Syracuse, $1,625
- TSA Communications v. Scott Lennox, Warsaw, $6,115
- Shamrock Village v.
Brittany Swoverland, Goshen, $637.21
Kyle Wuchter, Goshen, $637.21
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Onemain Financial Group LLC v.
Jared Beer, Syracuse, $9,322.75
Michele Mahler, Warsaw, $7,011.38
Nathaniel and Stacey Prater, Warsaw, $17,425.76
- Warsaw Health System LLC v. Rose Brown, Warsaw, $7.239.97
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC v.
Philip Damewood, Syracuse, $4,896.96
Heidi Dolbee, Leesburg, $1,423.19
Chase Fuller, Warsaw, $1,502.05
Trenton Katz, Syracuse, $3,079.37
Kimberly Moody, Warsaw, $2,212.66
Frederick Osburn, Warsaw, $1,087.37
Jodi Phillips, Warsaw, $1,105.12
Melinda Salmons, Warsaw, 3,728.45
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union v. Ryan Lindsey, Syracuse, $14,150.03
- Capital One Bank v. Shanna Miller, $1,988.08
- Jefferson Capital Systems LLC v. Wendy Salgado, Winona Lake, $915.08
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Jesse Schmucker, Cromwell, $1,814.53
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. Trisha Stavedahl, Warsaw, $18,507.36
- Rent to Own Rentals LLC v. Paul Williams, Silver Lake, $9,79.37
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge Torrey Bauer presiding:
Failure of occupant to use safety belt — Trenton Kiser, Fort Wayne, $25
Exceeding speed limit set by local authority — Dustin West, Pierceton, $160.50
Speeding – exceeding maximum 55 mph — Dale Shepherd, Warsaw, $160.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Troy Joseph Lynn-Lee, 22, Decatur, Mich., and Gellyn Alquiroz, 25, Syracuse
Jason Uriah Craft, 19, Warsaw, and Jacqueline Marie Werstler, 19, Larwill
Michael Alan McAllister, 25, Milford, and Kayla Renae Walls, 20, Winona Lake
Joshua Michael Lamont Allen, 33, Warsaw, and Deanna Marie Sayre, 29, Warsaw
Isauro Ismael Alvarado Calvillo, 45, Warsaw, and Catarin Fabiola Estrada Figueroa, 25, Warsaw
Hayden Brady Piersall, 29, Syracuse, and Chelsea Renae Baldwin, 31, Syracuse
Thomas Francis Keough III, 25, Warsaw, and Mallory Brooke Caldwell, 22, Warsaw
Kameron Shane Wedd Miller, 20, Silver Lake, and Dacey May Baldwin, 19, Bourbon
Henry Dwayne Moffett, 25, South Bend, and Daysha Marie Lehman, 26, Warsaw
Sloan J. White Jr., 36, Warsaw, and Chelsie E. Staples, 24, Warsaw
Joshua Talbot Peace, 45, Leesburg, and Jenna Marie Hendricks, 25, Leesburg
Terry Gene Boyles II, 32, Pierceton, and Dominique Britni Millan, 29, Pierceton
Nicholas Knouff, 40, Winona Lake, and Jena Nicole Kvas, 24, Winona Lake
Brian James Adams, 38, Etna Green, and Sarah Shepherd, 30, Etna Green
Justin Lucas Wentz, 29, Warsaw, and Molly Renee Woodling, 22, Warsaw
Jack R. Baldridge, 53, Mentone, and Dana Marie Jackson, 39, Mentone
Philip Daniel Damewood 36, Syracuse, and Karissa R. Auer, 29, Syracuse
Jacob Daniel White, 22, Roann, and Brittany Noelle Kitso, 22, Milford
Brock Sherman, 32, Leesburg, and Stacey Horvath, 32, Leesburg
Hank Pucher, 51, Warsaw, and Lisa Marie Munet, 45, Warsaw
Cindy J. Poe, 56, Pierceton, and Saikrishna Akinapelli, 28, Pierceton
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit Courts:
Chaffins — Helene Chaffins, Warsaw, and John Chaffins, Warsaw. Married: Sept. 20, 2013. Separated: April 20, 2019. There is one minor child.
Curie — Casandra Curie, Syracuse, and Joseph Curie, Syracuse. Married: July 5, 2014. Separated: Jan. 9, 2019. There are two minor children.
Thomas — Matthew Thomas, Warsaw, and Melissa Thomas. Married: May 28, 2008. Separated: May 27, 2018. There is one minor child.
Barrett — Timothy Barrett, North Webster, and Cassandra Barrett, North Webster. Married: May 10, 2004. Separated: May 1, 2019. There are two minor children.