Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 7:35 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 6600 block of East CR 500N, Leesburg. Police responded to the Sharon Doyle residence to investigate a theft. Taken was a concrete statue from a yard. Value: $100.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Midnight Thursday, May 16, 3700 block Pontiac Drive, Warsaw. Officers assisted EMS personnel with a call.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:35 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, 800 block Frontier Drive, Rochester. A caller reported a man was going through the trash in the neighborhood.
- 10:51 p.m. Tuesday, May 15, 6300 block North Sunset Boulevard, Macy. Police were notified of people walking around an outbuilding on a vacant lot with flashlights.
- 10:38 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 1100 block Park Road, Rochester. A male and female were reported fighting in the roadway.
- 8:20 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 5400 block East CR 150S, Rochester. A resident reported someone claiming to be with Social Security left him a voicemail requesting he call him back. The caller stated he did not return the call and did not provide anyone his personal or financial information.
- 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, May 14, 6300 block Maple Lane, Rochester. A caller reported there is a naked man in his yard and it has happened several times before. An 8-year-old child saw it.