Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:09 p.m. Monday, May 13, 1100 block East Ninth Street, Rochester. Police were notified of a domestic fight in the alley.
- 5:05 p.m. Monday, May 13, 3800 block S. CR 1600E, Disko. Police received a report of a verbal argument between a parent and children.
- 3:16 p.m. Monday, May 13, 1400 block East Ninth Street, Rochester. A man called reporting he lost two sets of key fobs for his vehicle, possibly at Dairy Queen.
- 7:21 p.m. Sunday, May 12, 200 block West Main Street, Kewanna. A female reported harassment.
- 6:51 p.m. Sunday, May 12, 4800 block East Wood Lane, Rochester. Police were notified that a dog tied outside was attached by another dog and when the dog owner went to help he was bitten as well. The victim will seek medical attention on his own.
- 2:41 p.m. Sunday, May 12, 2800 block North CR 200W, Rochester. Police were notified that an adult struck a 10-year-old in the face.
- 11:33 a.m. Sunday, May 12, 7500 block Pine Trail Court, Culver. A homeowner reported a neighbor’s dog entered her home and attacked her cat, that had to be put down.
- 10:57 p.m. Saturday, May 11, 200 block South East Street, Kewanna. A homeowner called police after finding a person inside the home.
- 6:56 a.m. Saturday, May 11, 15000 block East CR 375S, Disko. A homeowner called upset because a neighbors dogs come on his property. He reported those dogs had already killed three of his dogs, but he never reported it. The homeowner stated he doesn’t want the dogs or the owners coming on his property, and believes they vandalized his property.
- 12:54 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2300 block South Old US 31, Rochester. Police were notified of six Angus cattle on the roadway.
- 3:10 a.m. Friday, May 10, Fulton County. A mother reported her child as raped in July 2018.
- 5:54 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 6200 block North SR 25, Rochester. Police were contacted regarding a burglary of a residence.
- 3:32 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 5700 block East CR 650N, Rochester. A resident reported horses, that did not belong to her, were in her backyard.
- 12:17 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 9000 block East SR 14, Akron. A caller advised her daughter and friends had an individual drive toward them in a vehicle.
- 10:53 a.m. Thursday, May 9, CR 600N and CR 675E. A wallet was found in a driveway.