Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 12100 block of North Creek Bend Lane, Milford. Police responded to the Glen Miller residence to investigate telephone fraud.
- 11:25 a.m. Tuesday, May 7, 2400 block North CR 800W, Warsaw. Spencer Riley Mcoscar reported that a vehicle drove around in the grass/yard area of a business and then left when confronted by the owner.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:40 pm. Wednesday, May 8, 300 block Camp Mack Road, Milford. Milford Police Department responded to report of theft of farm equipment valued at $200.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:40 p.m. Wednesday, May 8, 700 block of West Eagle Street, Warsaw. Invasion of privacy was reported.
- 3:49 p.m. Wednesday, May 8, 500 block Oak Glen Drive, Warsaw. Riddhi Pandya reported a lost wallet.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:06 p.m. Tuesday, May 7, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Michel Leon Wakefield reported a bicycle, valued at $20, was stolen.