Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:11 p.m. Monday, May 6, 2100 block Sunset Lane, Rochester. Police were called to a domestic fight.
- 2:34 p.m. Monday, May 6, 6200 block A Street, Rochester. A homeowner reported a small truck hauling a trailer damaged a chain link fence.
- 2:32 p.m. Monday, May 6, CR 100S and CR 400W, Rochester. Police were notified yellow metal grates are being taken from a field.
- 7 p.m. Thursday, May 2, SR 19, Akron. Police were notified of a vehicle stolen from a business in Akron.
- 2:33 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 2000 block North Old US 31, Rochester. A resident reported harassment.