Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:08 p.m. Monday, May 6, 1500 block West CR 800S, Claypool. Officers responded to an animal complaint.
- 4:39 p.m. Monday, May 6, 300 block West Center St., Burket. Ginger A. Holloway reported a missing tire on a vehicle. Value: $200.
- 1:09 p.m. Monday, May 6, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Tara E. Conn reported burglary.
- 5 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 6200 block North SR 15, Leesburg. Shane L. Hastings reported a minor property damage accident.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:01 p.m. Sunday, May 5, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Theft of clothing items from Walmart valued at $46.01.