Officers from the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 1:34 p.m. Sunday, May 5, 100 block of EMS B61B Lane, Warsaw. Police responded to the Anthony Helman residence to investigate a fraud report involving a Mastercard. Damage: $1,100.
- 6:45 p.m. Friday, May 3, 3100 block of East Wooster Road, Pierceton. Police responded to the Angela Barker residence to investigate a theft. Taken was a steel lawn roller, a wood wind chime, one fishing pole, four camping chairs, miscellaneous metal pieces, a camouflaged jacket, two bottles of vehicle cleaner and a propane torch. Value: $613.09.
Officers from the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:30 p.m. Sunday, May 5, 12000 block of North Raggedy Ann Road, Cromwell. Police responded to the Hector Garza residence to investigate a criminal mischief. A television was damaged. Value: $300.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:42 p.m. Saturday, May 4, 100 block of Fawley Street, Warsaw. Police reported to the Cheryl Pitts residence to investigate a theft. Taken was $1,300 in cash, purses, credit cards and a flip phone from several vehicles, which were also damaged. Damage: $12,422.
- 2:49 p.m. Friday, May 3, 2100 block of Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Police investigate a report from Jimmie and Darlene Sprunger of a stolen license plate.
- 7:54 a.m. Thursday, May 2, 2200 block of East Jefferson Street. Police responded to the Kip Allen residence to investigate the theft of a 2004 black Ford F-150 pickup truck. Value: $2,000.