Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:13 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 100 block EMS W29 Lane, North Webster. Officers responded to a report of criminal trespass.
- 5:35 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 200 block East Main St., Atwood. Dallas L. Deckys reported theft from a residence. Items stolen include two sets of mattresses and box springs. Value: $325.
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 6600 block North 8th Trail, North Webster. Cathy M. Leedy reported missing personal papers.
- 2:09 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 100 block North CR 1000E and North Koher Road East, Syracuse. Daniel E. Stuckman reported his vehicle striking a low hanging cable television wire.
- 2:33 p.m. Monday, April 29, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Donald K. Coplen reported unauthorized use of his credit card. Value: $3,168.92.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:01 a.m. Wednesday, May 1, 600 block North Main St., North Webster. North Webster Medical Clinic and Kosciusko Medical Group reported burglary. Value: $200.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:32 a.m. Friday, May 3, 300 block North Jefferson St., Silver Lake. Lucas J. Gilbertson reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:09 a.m. Thursday, May 2, 600 block East Palm Drive, Syracuse. Lemoine E. Keim reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:19 a.m. Friday, May 3, 3000 block Hemlock Lane, Warsaw. Andrew J. Miller reported the theft of a temporary license plate from a vehicle. Value: $100.