Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:46 a.m. Friday, May 3, 200 block Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. An intimidation report was filed.
- 2:44 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 600 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Trysta J. Bright reported theft of an Amazon Kindle valued at $60.
- 12:31 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 2600 block East Center Street, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 10:17 a.m. Thursday, May 2, 100 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. A prepaid cell phone card was found and turned in.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:36 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 6300 block West SR 114, Kewanna. Police were notified an engine fell off a vehicle/trailer and was on the roadway.
- 5:16 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 200 block South East Street, Kewanna. Police were notified of a man fighting with three females.
- 4:43 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, Eighth and Jefferson streets, Rochester. Authorities were notified of a possible counterfeit $100 bill being found.
- 3:10 p.m. Wednesday, May 1, 2700 block Goose Pond Road, Rochester. A citizen reported it appears someone stole his dog.
- 10:49 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 1000 block Wabash Avenue, Rochester. Police were notified of a fight between two male subjects.
- 9:06 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 400 block East Water Street, Akron. Police were notified of a juvenile being battered.
Officers with the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:26 p.m. Tuesday, April 30, 2800 block US 31, Plymouth. Police were notified of a property damage crash in the area of US 31 and 4A Road, where the motorist fled the scene. A vehicle matching the description, a red Ford Mustang, was located and a traffic stop conducted on US 30 in the area of King Road. Johnathan T. Mallery, 30, Warsaw, was identified as the driver and was taken into custody. When he was advised he would be incarcerated, he attempted to flee from a police vehicle and resisted officers.