WARSAW — Parkview Health is pleased to offer the community “Freedom from Smoking,” a free program developed by the American Lung Association to help individuals quit smoking. The seven-week sessions will be held Mondays starting at noon May 6, at the Parkview Warsaw Center for Healthy Living.
In this program, participants will:
- Set goals and perform relaxation techniques
- Receive a free workbook and CD
- Set a “stop smoking” date during the fourth class
- Learn tips for quitting smoking
- Learn about medicinal and non-medicinal options to reduce cravings
To help you along your journey to becoming a non-smoker, the first three classes offer tips and techniques that prepare you to quit smoking. The last three classes offer support.
To reserve your slot in the upcoming session, call (260) 266-6500.