Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:10 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 100 block EMS B61C Lane, Warsaw. Police were informed of possible identity deception.
- 5:19 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 3400 block West Warren Drive, Warsaw. Dottie Hudkins reported a vehicle window was broken out.
- 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 6500 block Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. An employee reported threats being made.
- 11:37 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, 2700 block Evergreen Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to report of battery.
- 3:17 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, 100 block EMS D17 Lane, Syracuse. Chris L. Gilland reported a burglary in progress.
- 6:47 p.m. Monday, April 22, 2700 block East CR 375S, Warsaw. Brenda M. Bone reported that someone drove through her yard.
Officers with the Silver Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 200 block North Poplar Street, Silver Lake. Darrell DeShawn Alexander reported theft of a Sony Playstation valued at $500.
Officers with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:36 a.m. Wednesday, April 24, 300 block Clayton St., Rochester. Police were notified of a male looking in windows who then took off running.
- 7:17 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 100 block McDonald Drive, Rochester. A female went into a gas station stating a man on the telephone was threatening to turn a female victim’s Social Security off and she may have verified information to the male caller. She was advised to make a fraud report.
- 4:04 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, 4600 block North CR 600W, Rochester. Police were notified of a male in a small unmarked van with a yellow light on top claiming to be from Rochester Telephone Company and going to houses and walking around them. The caller contacted RTC and reported they did not have anyone driving a vehicle matching that description.
- 12:06 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, SR 14 and Meridian. Officials from INDOT reported they found a duffel bag full of drug paraphernalia.
- 10:42 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, Rochester. A caller reported losing two duffel bags between Rochester and Nyona Lake, that contained personal belongings he needs. He checked the area but could not locate the bags.
- 10:21 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, SR 25 and CR 250S, Rochester. Police were notified of a bag found on the side of the road with medication inside.
- 11:28 p.m. Monday, April 22, 2800 block North CR 400W, Rochester. A person reported losing two green duffle bags out of the back of his truck between Nyona lake and his residence. He stated he took the back roads.
- 8:04 p.m. Monday, April 22, 800 block Cherry Tree Lane, Rochester. A dog bite was reported.
- 4:45 p.m. Monday, April 22, 7600 block South SR 25, Fulton. A caller requested to speak to an officer regarding credit card fraud.
- 3:50 p.m. Monday, April 22. Police were notified of a vehicle hitting a turkey and shattering the windshield.
- 11:21 p.m. Monday, April 22, 5000 block West CR 725S, Kewana. A complaint was made of persons burning tires in the area.
- 10:48 a.m. Monday, April 22, Shaffer Lane and CR 250S. A caller reported he received permission to cut the trees along the side of Shaffer Lane and one of the homeowners is causing problems.