Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:44 p.m. Monday, April 15, 2400 block East CR 450N, Warsaw. Officers investigated reckless driving.
- 7:39 a.m. Sunday, April 14, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated report of domestic battery.
- 1:21 p.m. Friday, April 12, 8800 block West CR 100S, Etna Green. Nicholas L. Girouard reported a fraudulent Verizon account.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:45 a.m. Wednesday, April 17, 100 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. An adult male caused a disturbance to traffic and resisted law enforcement.
- 8:24 a.m. Wednesday, April 17, 700 block East Smith Street, Warsaw. Joshua Vaughn Thomas reported criminal mischief.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:30 p.m. Saturday, April 13, 1300 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Rhonda Sue Gibson reported someone broke a vehicle window. Damage $200.