Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 4:49 p.m Sunday, April 14, a report of fraud was taken in the 1600 block of East CR 75N, Warsaw. Katie Devanthan reported somebody tried to open an AT&T account with her social security number.
- 1:09 p.m. Sunday, April 14, a report of a possible burglary in the 100 block of EMS W29 Lane, North Webster. Several items were taken from the house. Cory Ident filed the complaint.
- 4:44 p.m. Saturday, April 13, a report of a car being vandalized with a key was reported in the 200 block of West Main Street, Warsaw. Angela Shepherd made the complaint. No damage estimate was available.
- 9:55 a.m. Saturday, April 13, a report of criminal mischief was reported in the 5000 block of North Sawgrass Lane, Leesburg. Sign for Sawgrass Estates was damaged. Damage estimated to be $1,000.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:38 p.m. Sunday, April 14, theft reported in the 600 block of Walter Way, Warsaw. Anne Stoneburner reported the theft of medication valued at about $60.
- 8:23 a.m. Thursday, April 11, vehicle damaged some items in the 100 block of East Center Street, Warsaw and left. A utility box owned by Metronet as well as two garbage bins and a NIPSCO pole were damaged. Damage was estimated to be $900.