Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 1:38 p.m. Friday, April 12, Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by Fahl Manufactured Homes regarding a lost or stolen dealer plate.
Officers from the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:38 p.m. Sunday, April 14, 600 block of Walter Way, Warsaw. Police responded to the Anne Stoneburner residence to investigate a theft of medication. Taken were eight pills of hydrocodone and 30 pills of Fluoxetine. Value: $60.
- 8:42 p.m. Saturday, April 13, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard. Police responded to Walmart to investigate the theft of a large quantity of merchandise. Value: $224.84.
- 2:11 p.m. Saturday April 13, 2300 block of Brookview Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to the David Lincoln residence to investigate an animal bite.
- 12:23 p.m. Saturday, April 13, 1500 block of Provident Drive, Warsaw. Police responded to the Sophia Yocum residence to investigate a theft from a vehicle. Taken were two purses. Value: $110.
- 1:21 a.m. Saturday, April 13, 2500 block of Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Police took a theft report from Anija Martin, who told police her wallet was stolen, along with a gift card, a debit card, a driver’s license, social security card, birth certificate and keys. Value: $70.