Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:24 a.m. Friday, April 12, 800 block South CR 250E, Warsaw. William T. Hamilton reported the theft of a motorcycle. Value: $10,000.
- 11:37 p.m. Thursday, April 11, 100 block EMS C24D Lane, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of residential entry.
- 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, April 10, 9100 block South Verna St., Claypool. Chris A. Smalley reported a minor property damage accident.
- 7:50 p.m. Wednesday, April 10, 5700 block West Martin Drive, Mentone. Douglas N. Howard reported a found vehicle. The vehicle is registered to Matthew A. Lindsey.
- 6:37 p.m. Wednesday, April 10, 100 block EMS D18B Lane, Syracuse. Officers responded to a report of intimidation.
- 6 p.m. Monday, April 8, 11700 block North Sir Lancelot Lane, Cromwell. Officers responded to a report of a custody dispute.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:52 p.m. Thursday, April 11, 800 block South Huntington St., Syracuse. Lemuel W. Rosendaul reported the theft of a cellphone. Value: $150.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:48 p.m. Thursday, April 11, 200 block Seminary Drive, Winona Lake. David N. Temple reported theft. An Apple Watch was stolen. Value: $432.