Career Opportunity –
Under paid and under appreciated? Little or no opportunity for advancement at your current job? Do you wish you could be part of a team that cares about your future, values your opinions and feedback, while earning an excellent wage training for a greater future? Do you wish you could perform excellent results in a drama free supportive environment that cared about your personal life and had flexible hours? Then we should talk.
Matthews’ Painting Company, LLC is now seeking a full time, long term employees to become part of our Team. You must live within 30 miles of Warsaw, Indiana
- Apprentice: $14-$15 Someone with no professional painting experience.
- Painter: $15-$17 Someone able to paint most substrates with supervision of a Lead Painter.
- Lead Painter: $17-$20 Someone able to paint a small project without supervision and manage a project when the crew leader is absent.
- Crew Leader: $20-$24 Someone who can manage a project and make team members better
You will be trained in interior and exterior Residential Painting and Staining, Deck Staining and Sealing, Commercial Painting, Drywall Finishing and Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Log Home Restoration and Pressure Washing.
- You must have your OWN reliable automobile, your own valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance that is not expired. You will not be considered for employment unless you have all three.
- Pass a national criminal back ground check and drug screening prior to employment. This drug screen DOES include screening for marijuana which is illegal in the State of Indiana. You will be expected to pass random drug screens throughout the year chosen by Med Stat.
- You will be expected to work up to 40 hours a week and occasional Saturdays during our busy season if we get rain outs. Otherwise Saturdays are optional. Overtime is optional and occasional 3rd shift work is optional.
- We are a smoke, chew and vape free company from the time you clock in until the time you clock out at the end of the work day. If you cannot make it an entire 8-9 hour day without smoking, chewing or vaping, then this job is not for you. We DO NOT allow chewing, smoking on breaks or lunches either or on Matthews’ Painting Company premises.
- Physical demands are climbing high ladders, reaching, twisting, bending, squatting, walking, pulling, pushing, grasping, lifting full 5 gallon buckets of paint, standing and being on your knees back and forth throughout the duration of the shift. Must be able to follow verbal orders and hustle all day long. You will be working in 90 degree weather in the summer.
Must be team orientated, a nice person, not a complainer, able to receive instruction and constructive criticism. We will expect you to treat our customers like royalty and respect our fellow employees and our office staff at all times. We expect honesty at all times. If it is your nature to gossip, slander, curse and use other filthy language at work, then we would not be a good fit of employment for you.
Tools and Uniforms Provided Immediately and Phone Data Reimbursement of $10.00/month
After 90 Days:
AFLAC Short Term Disability and Emergency Insurance Group Plan covered by us. We DO NOT offer health insurance.
Holiday Pay- 6 Holidays
Health Food Reimbursement- $50/month
Dave Ramsey Budgeting Course- $120.00 Value
Family or Personal Counseling Reimbursement- $60.00/month
Gym Reimbursement- $30/Month
Club 50- $50.00 Bonuses for each referral, etc.
Employee Referral- $100.00 Upon Hire, 90 days $100.00, 6 months $100.00
After 1 Year:
Vacation Pay – 5 days
3% IRA Contribution
After 2 years:
10 days paid vacation.
Please apply at