Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:56 a.m. Sunday, April 7, 300 block North Shaffer Street, Milford. Larry Charles Fleming reported a burglary.
- 11:39 a.m. Sunday, April 7, 800 block North Jefferson Street, Silver Lake. Police investigated a physical altercation.
- 5:41 a.m. Sunday, April 7, 1050 block North CR 600W, Milford. Kosciusko County Dispatch received a call of a vehicle on fire in the area of North CR 600W, Milford.
- 7:47 p.m. Thursday, April 4, 6100 block East CR 400S, Pierceton. Marcella Kaye Guise reported a possible theft.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:21 a.m. Monday, April 8, 900 block Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. A battery incident was reported.
- 1:15 p.m. Friday, April 5, 400 block CR 300N, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.