Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:52 a.m. Wednesday, April 3, 5500 block North CR 450E, Leesburg. James S. Moryl reported theft. A wakeboard and other items were stolen. Value: $460.
- 11:35 a.m. Tuesday, April 2, 7300 block East CR 500S, Pierceton. Pauline H. Hoover reported fraud. Value: $600.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:38 a.m. Wednesday, April 3, 700 block East Lake View Road, Syracuse. Oakwood Inn and Raymond K. Schmidt reported disorderly conduct.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:19 a.m. Wednesday, April 3, 1700 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Diana Gamzeleva reported residential entry.
- 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, April 2, 3500 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Officers responded to a sexual acts investigation.
- 9:32 a.m. Tuesday, April 2, 2500 block Walton Blvd., Warsaw. International Contractors Inc. and Richard Gubala reported theft. A Verizon Wireless jetpack was stolen. Value: $500.