Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 3:44 a.m. Wednesday, March 27, 1400 block West CR 400S, Warsaw. John A. Muchowicz reported theft of electronics valued at $250.
- 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 1700 block East CR 700S, Claypool. The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office was contacted regarding a battery incident.
- 3:07 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 11600 block Elm Grove Drive, Syracuse. Beth A. Reich reported theft of $1,500 from her bank account.
- 3:09 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 9600 block East Pixie Parkway, Cromwell. Daniel Lee Haab reported theft of a moped valued at $2,500.
- 2:40 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 100 block EMS B63 Lane, Warsaw. Melody A. Morris reported a stolen license plate.
- 6:02 p.m. Monday, March 25, 2100 block East Camden Drive, Warsaw. Gilberto Garcia reported theft of a cat.
- 11:20 a.m. Monday, March 25, 400 block North CR 225E, Warsaw. Eric E. Jacko reported that his utility trailer had been taken without his permission.
- 10:46 a.m. Monday, March 25, 100 block EMS T13E Lane, Leesburg. Gregory Gene Applegate reported that someone shot the windows out of his summer home.
- 9:30 p.m. Monday, March 25, 4400 block North 3rd Place, Leesburg. James Wharton reported theft of documents.
- 8:04 p.m. Monday, March 25, 12800 block North Schenkel Drive, Milford. A billfold was reported found.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:42 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, 2100 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Police responded to a report of criminal trespassing.