Officers with the Kosciusko Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 12:46 p.m. Monday, March 18, 6400 block of East CR 300N, Warsaw. Rex Hathaway reported a stolen utility trailer. Value: $200.
- 2:35 a.m. Monday, March 18, 1100 block North SR 13, Syracuse. Officers received a call from the Huntington City Police Department about an accidental shooting that occurred in Kosciusko County.
- 8:56 a.m. Sunday, March 17, 2400 block of Wildwood Trail, Warsaw. Robert Simons reported damage to a mailbox.
- 1:06 p.m. Saturday, March 16, 4000 block of South CR 1200W, Mentone. Kimberly Marshall reported various tools and outdoor equipment stolen from her garage. Value: $769.
- 12:35 p.m. Saturday, March 16, 100 block of EMS B40 Lane, Leesburg. Julio Reyes reported various items stolen from a vehicle. Value: $1,251.
- 11:23 a.m. Saturday, March 16, 100 block of EMS B48 Lane, Warsaw. Shelby Martin reported that someone had stolen a laptop from her vehicle. Value: $2,000.
- 7:58 a.m. Saturday, March 16, 100 block of EMS B60 Lane, Warsaw. Brittany Eryman reported that someone had stolen headphones from her unlocked vehicle overnight. Value: $200.
- 12:02 p.m. Friday, March 15, 6200 block of Crystal Lake Road, Warsaw. Officers reported a stolen 9 mm firearm from a vehicle. Also taken were two loaded magazines. Value of the firearm: $300.
- 7:08 a.m. Friday, March 15, 1800 block of South SR 25, Warsaw. Brandon Blair reported that someone had stolen his tools from a job site. Value: $20,705.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:53 p.m. Thursday, March 14, 1300 block of Sunset Drive, Winona Lake. Nancy Dougan reported that she was defrauded of $1,000.