Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:08 a.m. Friday, March 15, 13400 block North SR 19 and West CR 1350N, Nappanee. Ben N. Vandermark reported a hit and run vehicle accident.
- 4:57 a.m. Friday, March 15, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of an animal bite.
- 3:26 a.m. Friday, March 15, 2900 block West CR 900S, Silver Lake. Ronald S. Brewer reported the theft of vehicle parts.
Officers with the Mentone Police Department investigated the following incident:
- midnight Thursday, March 14, 500 block West Main St., Mentone. Officers responded to a report of domestic battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:50 a.m. Friday, March 15, 700 block North West St., Warsaw. Alan L. Blakeley reported the theft of a bicycle. Value: $50.
- 9:31 a.m. Friday, March 15, 500 block West St., Winona Lake. Erica L. Hyde reported theft. Value: $15.