- Acquiring all and maintaining listing of Safety Data Sheets
- Maintaining Emergency Action Plan and Evacuation Groups
- Leading Safety Committee and meetings
- Conducting New Employee Safety Orientation
- Maintaining all employee’s training records
- Conducting all safety training and refresher courses
- Maintaining supplies for First Aid cabinets
- Organizing CPR/First Aid classes
- Acquiring and maintaining all Product Compliance information
You will be reporting to and working closely with the Vice President. In addition to the above, the main priority of the Health & Safety Director is to ensure compliance with all OHSA guidelines (reference materials are available). This includes making sure all containers are labeled properly, safety guards are in place, power sources are used appropriately, etc. Doing walk-throughs of the production floor periodically is recommended.
Moderate knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office is recommended for updating specific documents, training materials, etc.
Please send resume to:
Tranter Graphics, Inc.
8094 N. State Road 13, Syracuse, IN 46567
Candidates can also apply online at www.trantergraphics.com