Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:13 a.m. Monday, March 11, 1500 block West McElroy Drive, Warsaw. Avi Food Systems Inc. and Mark A. Miller reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:55 p.m. Friday, March 8, 300 block North Main St., North Webster. Toni L. Bailey reported a hit and run vehicle accident.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 500 block Railside Drive, Syracuse. Elizabeth M. Ginter reported the theft of a vehicle. Value: $365.
- 7:32 a.m. Saturday, March 9, 200 block North Lake St., Syracuse. Morgan N. Shields reported burglary.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:54 a.m. Monday, March 11, 1500 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. Officers investigated a report of sexual battery.