Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 11:04 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Susie Ann Griffith contacted police to report unauthorized use of a vehicle.
- 7:52 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 8200 block US 30, Pierceton. Police were contacted regarding harassment.
- 2:49 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 2100 block SR 13, Pierceton. Marathon Gas station contacted police regarding report of attempted fraud with a credit card.
- 1:07 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 8200 block US 30, Pierceton. Phillip Lee McCord reported theft of a car trailer valued at $1,000.
- 8:00 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 5800 block East CR 900S, Claypool. Police responded to report of domestic battery.
- 9:03 a.m. Saturday, March 9, 100 block South Higbee Street, Milford. A manager at Dollar General contacted police regarding a shoplifter. Items taken were a dress and tampons, valued at $15.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigate the following incident:
- 7:15 p.m. Thursday, March 7, 300 block South Huntington Street, Syracuse. Invasion of privacy was investigated.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:04 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 1300 block Mariners Drive, Warsaw. Electronic items, a coat and a gym bag valued at $2,140 were reported stolen from the YMCA locker room.
- 2:42 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Theft of food and other items valued at approximately $60 reported at Walmart.
- 12:22 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 1100 block Brubaker Street, Warsaw. Battery was reported.
- 7:18 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Theft of food and miscellaneous merchandise valued at approximately $65 reported at Walmart.