First Shift Production Worker needed to work on our Laminating Machines. Responsibilities would include helping with set up, assist loading the machine, or clean area and assist with wrapping rolls of material for shipping.
• Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
• Fill hoppers, load material on the machine which requires lifting and pulling or shoving.
• Clean machines, related equipment, and work areas, using water, solvents and other cleaning aids.
• Thread or feed items or products through or around machine rollers and dryers.
• Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own initiative.
Education : Less than high school education
Experience : No prior experience necessary
Benefits: New Hire Bonus, Monthly Attendance Bonus, Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life, 401k, Vacation, Holiday
Contact Tonya Satoski, HR Manager at Indiana Coated Fabrics by email at [email protected]
Applications available at: Indiana Coated Fabrics, 102 Enterprise Drive Warsaw, IN 46580