Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 6:44 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, 100 block South Etna Street, Etna Green. A domestic battery incident was investigated.
- 3:11 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, 9800 block North SR 13, Syracuse. The Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office assisted Wawasee Middle School with a student-related problem.
- 2:08 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 19, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Violation of a protective order was investigated.
- 10:53 a.m. Monday, Feb. 18, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. An accident involving a skid loader and a van was investigated.
- 2:14 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. The sheriff’s office was contacted about a domestic disturbance.