Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:32 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 3500 block West CR 100N, Warsaw. Ryan A. Lenfesty reported theft of a crossbow valued at $500.
- 8:33 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. A vehicle struck a row of mailboxes owned by Green Acres Mobile Home Community.
- 8:46 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 8800 block East CR 500N, North Webster. Don A. Coverstone reported theft of a satellite dish valued at $200.
- 2:39 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 10200 block North SR 13, Syracuse. Man Cave Brewing reported a bullet hole in the front door.
- 8:37 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, 100 block West Prairie Street, Leesburg. Vicky Fletter reported fraud.
- 10:37 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, 2900 block SR 15, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was investigated where a vehicle was located in a field and the driver did not report the accident after damaging two properties.
- 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 6100 block East CR 400S, Pierceton. A civil matter involving property was investigated.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:24 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2600 block Belmont Drive, Warsaw. A hit and run accident occurred.
- 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 500 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Theft of stick-on nails and nail polish, valued at $5, was reported by Dollar General Store.
- 5:03 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, 500 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Battery incident was reported.
The Goshen Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:38 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11, Chicago Avenue, Goshen. Justin Beach, Nappanee, reported the unauthorized entry of his motor vehicle.