Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 2:48 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Incident of battery to a law enforcement officer.
- 1:26 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, 10700 block West CR 200S, Bourbon. The sheriff’s office was contacted in reference to the welfare of a horse.
- 3:25 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2500 block East SR 14, Silver Lake. Mike Gladhill reported theft of collectible stamps.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:12 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, 100 block South Main Street, North Webster. A harassment report was filed.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:44 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 600 block North Street and Main Street, Syracuse. A stop sign was damaged.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:29 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 1000 block East Smith Street, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 2:57 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 900 block Lake City Highway. A hit and run accident was reported.