Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 10:33 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2000 block West CR 700S, Claypool. Kosciusko Sheriff’s Office was called regarding violation of a protective order.
- 7:27 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 11500 block North Syracuse Webster Road, Syracuse. Kosciusko Sheriff’s Office responded to report of a fight.
- 12:07 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 9300 block SR 15, Silver Lake. Report of a vehicle damaged on private property by another vehicle that rolled into it.
- 9:29 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, 7700 block West SR 25, Mentone. Vehicle collided with tree limb by the edge of the road.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:16 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 3100 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Hit and run reported on US 30.