Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 8:01 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3, 100 block EMS B59 Lane, Warsaw. Officers responded to a report of an argument that involved battery.
- 7:15 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 3, 9300 block East Woodys Lane, Syracuse. Ronald S. Sombronsky reported burglary. Items stolen include a television. Value: $300.
- 2:46 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, 4400 block East CR 1300N, Syracuse. An intoxicated female was asked to leave a residence and after going to the hospital, the female kicked officers.
- 3:20 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, 11500 block North SR 13, Syracuse. Officers responded to a report of a no-contact order violation.
- 5:33 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 31, 4000 block East CR 450N, Leesburg. Officers responded to Parkview Hospital in reference to a dog bite report.
- 2:35 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Officer responded to a report of a protective order violation.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:35 a.m. Monday, Feb. 4, 400 block Lehman Drive, Milford. Century Link reported a damaged cable junction box.
- 12:22 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, 600 block West Section St., Milford. Officers responded to a report of an unwanted subject.