Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 9:27 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 26, 300 block Base Line Road, Leesburg. Ellen C. Shoemaker reported criminal mischief.
- 2:34 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25, 100 block West State St., Etna Green. Freedom Oil Express reported the theft of cash. Value: $50.
- 8:19 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, 5500 block North CR 450E, Leesburg. Billy J. Sunday reported theft and residential entry.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, 300 block South Main St., North Webster. Taysha Lynn Cassatt reported criminal mischief to a window.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:38 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2400 block Jalynn St., Warsaw. Matthew T. Thomas reported theft. Items stolen include an Apple iPad and Airpod headphones. Value: $290.