Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incidents:
- 7:44 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 5700 block East Channel Road, Warsaw. Philip Gregory Meade reported his dog missing from his residence.
- 9:45 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. While being treated for alcohol intoxication, a female struck a doctor in the chin with her fist.
- 4:44 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 6200 block East Margaret Drive, Syracuse. John D. Pressler III reported items being taken from his vehicle.
- 8:19 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. A domestic battery incident was reported.
- 6:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18, 5700 block North CR 75E, Leesburg. Police investigated report of a family fight.
- 5:02 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Officers investigated harassment over a civil contract.
- 5:00 p.m. Friday, Jan. 18, 3100 block East CR 1000N, Syracuse. Report of a female attempting to enter houses and vehicles in the area of CR 300E and CR 1000N.
- 2:03 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18, 3200 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. A vehicle was reported being stuck on the property at CCAC.