KOSCIUSKO — Old National announced its plan to offer assistance to clients, community members and associates in the wake of the federal government shutdown.
Furloughed government employees and employees of federal contractors impacted by the government shutdown can apply for a 90-day, no-fee, interest-free loan of up to $1,500.
Clients who are furloughed can call the Old National Bank client care centers at (800) 731-2265 or visit its banking centers for assistance with the following:
- consumer loan and line payment extensions
- mortgage loan payment extensi
- refunds of overdraft or monthly maintenance fees on consumer accounts
- waiver of monthly consumer checking service charges
- waiver of early withdrawal fees for non-IRA CDs
In addition, ONB continues to explore ways it can provide support and assistance for clients and members of the community.
“As a community bank, helping those in need is a top priority,” said Jim Sandgren, president and COO. “The continuing government shutdown is impacting more than 100,000 citizens across Old National’s footprint, and we are pleased to offer this assistance for those experiencing challenges.”