Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office investigated the following incident:
- 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 500 block Ulrich Drive, Milford. Terry L. Scybert reported theft of medication and a debit card.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:04 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 13700 block North SR 15, Milford. A Norfolk Southern truck was vandalized. Items stolen from the truck included tools valued at $2,550.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:45 a.m. Friday, Jan. 18, Shawn E. Shepherd reported theft of money and credit/debit cards.
- 11:35 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 3200 block Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Two adult females were arrested for battery.
- 11:35 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 3200 block Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Two-hour parking violation.
- 4:47 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17, 100 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. A hit and run accident was reported.
- 2:19 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Thomas Eugene Patches reported a stolen moped valued at $800.
- 4:37 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14, 300 block Argonne Road, Warsaw. Ranger Materials reported a theft.